The example below is based on the configuration for the Paya gateway. Other supported merchants use the same interface but may label their fields differently.
- Retrieve your gateway credentials. Paya provides instructions for this in their help center: Paya Help Center.
- Use the Merchant Accounts link on the Payment Processing menu of the Settings Workspace to set up the gateway.
- Select the Add Merchant Account button to create a new merchant gateway record.
- Select the merchant from the list of supported gateway integrations.
- Enter the M_ID and M_Key credentials provided by the merchant in the respective fields. (Note, the data may be called by a different label, depending on the merchant).
- Specify the funds capture policy for your company.
- Enter your initials and select the Save Merchant Account button at the bottom of the page.
- To configure your gateway to process ACH transactions in addition to credit cards, set the Use Virtual Check button to “Yes.”
- Insert the additional credentials provided by the merchant in these fields.
Test payments on the site and confirm:
- Credit card transactions process successfully with the website gateway integration
- Credit card transactions import to the ERP system without error
- Credit card payments can be successfully posted in the ERP software after import
- ACH transactions (if configured) complete the same testing sequence