The Advanced Shipping Price Calculations bundle is designed to give CIMcloud users advanced shipping rate calculation ability and additional shipping cost functionality. The specific additional features available with this bundle are listed below with links to articles on the specific functionality where available. This bundle is currently designated a Pro-Services assisted bundle – Pro-Services Assisted Software Bundles
Summary of Features
- Account-Specific Price Thresholds for Filters
- This allows for setting price filters on shipping methods to be set at the account level so they apply differently to different accounts. See this article for more information on shipping method set-up and price filtering – Managing Shipping Methods & Shipping Costs
- Alternate Weight Field (p.weight2) on Products
- When weight is used in standard shipping calculations it is based on the weight field on the product that is synced from the ERP. This feature allows for a second weight field (weight2) that can be applied to some shipping methods while the standard weight field can be used for others.
- Flat Shipping Fee Per Product (with Include / Exclude Weight Option)
- This feature allows for products to be be set with an additional fee to be added to shipping costs at checkout when the product is in the cart. Shipping methods can be set to have the additional product fees apply or not. The fees can be set to apply per a number of products as well. As an example, a product can be set to add $10 to shipping costs for every 4 ordered. If 1 to 4 of a product are ordered it would add $10 to the shipping cost. If 5 were ordered it would add $20 and 9 would add $30.
- Free Shipping on Lowest Price Method (Double Call for Prices)
- With this feature products can be set if they ship for free (no shipping cost applied). Additionally shipping methods can be set if they apply to free shipping. If a product or products marked for free shipping are purchased and they are the only items purchased then the lowest priced shipping method available marked for free shipping will be $0. The other more expensive shipping methods will be the calculated value for these methods minus the cost of what the lowest price shipping method would have been. If items not available for free shipping are included then the shipping costs will be based on the weight of these product(s) only and not the free shipping items.
- Hazardous/Dangerous Items (Adds Surcharge to Shipping Price)
- This allows for products to be set as Hazardous/Dangerous. When this feature is enabled and the product is marked hazardous then a flag shows on the product indicating it is hazardous/dangerous (can be configured). Shipping methods can be set if they are available for these products and only those methods marked will be available. Additionally these shipping methods can be set with an additional fee to apply when hazardous products are on the order. This fee is added per product on the order. Products can be set with a ratio on how much of this fee is applied for a specific product.
- Support for LTL/Freight Class and Pallet Ratio on Products
- This allows for pallet ratio and freight classes to be set on products. These are typically used with the following features for doing external rating for LTL/Freight shipping.
- Enterprise TMS Freight Integration for Pricing Estimates (TMS Fees Not Included)
- Enables integration with Enterprise TMS for getting estimated freight costs. This is only for getting estimated freight costs.
- FedEx Freight Integration for Pricing Estimates (FedEx Account Required)
- Enables integration with FedEx Freight for getting estimated freight costs. This is only for getting estimated freight costs.
- UPS Freight Integrations for Pricing Estimates (FedEx Account Required)
- Enables integration with UPS Freight for getting estimated freight costs. This is only for getting estimated freight costs.