The ERP Sync Tool Pre-Install Checklist (f.k.a. “Critical Path Document”) needs to be completed and sent back to CIMcloud so we can install the sync tool that will move data between your Sage ERP system and the CIMcloud platform. This checklist includes items like 1) verifying that minimum system requirements are met, 2) unblocking the CIMcloud IP address for outbound traffic, 3) setting up remote access to the server that is running your Sage ERP system, 4) creating a Sage 100 user login that the ERP Sync Tool will use, etc.
Role Responsible (for This Task)
The role responsible for completing this checklist is the “IT / Network Admin Expert”. For details on this role, and many other critical roles, involved implementing the CIMcloud platform and operating your solution, go to Critical Roles (Job Functions) By Implementation Stage.
More Details About The ERP Sync
These articles provide more details on CIMcloud’s ERP sync tool and install process.
- ERP Sync Tool Install Overview
- Standard Data Synced Between CIMcloud and Sage 100
- ERP Sync Tool (ERP Driver) Technical Details
Actions Needed By You
Take the following actions to complete this step in the deployment process.
- Download the checklist below
- Complete the checklist and send it back to your CIMcloud Customer Success Manager
Please follow these guidelines for any login credentials that you set up related to CIMcloud (including those intended to help the deployment specialists complete the ERP sync tool install, and those required to allow the ERP sync tool to run):
- Only use strong, unique passwords and store them in a secure place
- Do NOT email passwords to CIMcloud