CIMcloud platform has the ability to add and manage multiple customer sites within a single platform. That capability is sometimes used to operate customer-specific web stores. With CIMcloud, you can provide individual customers with a designated customer site, typically branded or co-branded for them, just for their use. The following are two typical use-cases for customer-specific sites.
Company stores are typically setup and operated by you, but designed to collect orders from employees or business partners of your customers. Here are two examples.
- You provide branded uniforms / apparel to employees of your customers
- You set up a program with Massive Corp, Inc
- You provide a line up of branded products and uniforms with the Massive Corp, Inc logo
- You set up a Massive Corp, Inc “company store” with only Massive Corp apparel
- Massive Corp promotes that “company store” to their employees
- Their employees buy their uniforms / apparel on that store
- You fulfill the order and work out any financial adjustments with Massive Corp (i.e. you may revenue share with them, or they may contribute additional money to you for every purchase)
- You provide supplies to franchises
- You set up a program with Doc-in-the-Box, a franchisor and national chain
- You set up a Doc-in-the-Box store with the products and prices negotiated in the program
- Doc-in-the-Box promotes the store to all of the franchisees
- The franchisees purchase their supplies on that store
- You fulfill the order and work out any financial adjustments with Doc-in-the-Box (i.e. you may revenue share with them, or they may contribute additional money to you for every purchase)
Syndicated Stores (Operated by Your Customer, For Their Customers)
Syndicated stores are typically used by large manufacturers or distributors who have a large sales channel of downstream resellers. In this concept, you can allow your resellers to run a branded / syndicated store (using a CIMcloud customer site) to sell your products to their customers. This provides your resellers with the ability to manage some aspects of the store, while leveraging your product catalog data and the CIMcloud shopping cart. You can fulfill the orders (on behalf of your customers) or they can fulfill the orders.