This article provides a checklist of onboarding tasks that need to be completed by the Program Manager during Stage 1 of the implementation project.
Program Manager Onboarding Checklist
Read each of these articles, watch the included videos, and compete any tasks listed in the articles to complete the Program Manager Onboarding.
- Complete the General Orientation Checklist
- Verify The 5 Critical Roles for a Fast Start Are Assigned and Make Sure They Move On Their Tasks
- Watch the Full Version of: Understanding the Program, Projects, Platforms, and Solution (PPPS) Framework
- Understand The Critical Roles (“Hats”) To Fill Per Implementation Stage
- Determine Your First Go Live Goal and Give It to Your Lead Project Manager & Lead Implementer
- Consider Using Professional Services (by an Implementation Partner) for Fill In Any Gaps