Welcome to CIMcloud!
We appreciate your business, and are excited to support you as you implement the CIMcloud platform.
Below are the 2 critical steps you can take now to get your CIMcloud implementation project set up for success.
Step 1: Assemble Your Core Team:
Your core implementation team is the foundation for your success. The Program Manager is responsible for setting up the core team.
Goal = complete these 2 tasks within 3 days of placing your order.
- Task #1: Identify the Program Manager (Program Manager)
- Task #2: Assign the Other 4 Critical Roles (Program Manager)
Step 2: Complete Your Deployment Prerequisites:
CIMcloud will handle the CIMcloud platform and ERP sync tool deployment, but we need a couple things from your team to allow us to install the sync tool and get data moving between your Sage ERP / Accounting system and your new CIMcloud platform.
Goal = complete these 2 steps within 1 week of placing your order.
- Task #3: Complete The ERP Sync Tool Pre-Install Checklist * (IT / Network Admin Expert)
- Task #4: Complete the ERP Sync Configuration Questionnaire (ERP / Finance Data Expert)
The Big Picture
We have created an outline, and supporting materials, for a typical CIMcloud Implementation Process. This is the “big picture” of the steps you need to take to go from ordering CIMcloud to going live. You can use it as a step-by-step guide.
- You are starting Stage 1 (Getting Connected) now!
- The first 2 steps in Stage 1 are listed above.
- There are 3 more steps in Stage 1.
- There are 3 Stages overall.
If you need help, this article explains the ways CIMcloud can help you achieve success on your project.