This page includes a list of the various resources you have available to get help with anything related to CIMcloud. We’re here to help!
Note: the presentation slides used in the above video can be downloaded in the Attachments section at the bottom of this article.
Ways to Get Help
- Help Workspace (In the CIMcloud Worker Portal) – If you are new to CIMcloud, we recommend going to the Help Workspace (see the ? icon on the left hand menu of your CIMcloud application) and walking down the navigation links and associated checklist tasks.
- Help Center – You’re here right now! Our online knowledge base / help center is fully searchable and loaded with articles that can help you set up and use the CIMcloud platform. Go to https://help.cimcloud.com.
- Help Desk – Our help desk is staffed with US-based CIMcloud team members that are ready to help. Just go to our customer self-service portal (we call it Extranet), log in, and submit a ticket to tell us what you need.
- Customer Success Manager – Not sure where to go or not having luck with the other options, you can reach out to a CIMcloud Customer Success Manager during normal business hours: M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST. Just call 800-266-3579 or 864-272-4000 and ask for a Customer Success Manager.
- CIM Professional Services (Implementation Partner) – CIMcloud has a sister division that provides a full lineup of professional services to help you get live and thrive on the CIMcloud platform. They offer a full lineup of onboarding, implementation, and customization services. They bill hourly for all services. Initial consultations are free. Just call 800-266-3579 or 864-272-4000 and ask for a Professional Services Client Partner.
- Coming Soon: Partner Network (Professional Services) – If you need expert help with any parts of your CIMcloud-related work, we have a network of partners to choose from. Just go to the Partner Directory for a listing and contact information.