This article provides the options you have and the steps you can take to pay Website Pipeline, Inc (doing business as “CIMcloud”).
If you are a new CIMcloud customer ready to pay a first invoice or initial deposit for a new order – click here.
Approved Payment Methods
These are the options to pay CIMcloud. We will graciously accept payment in (nearly) any format, but these are our preferences (in rank order):
- EASIEST: Pay online via our Customer Self-Service Portal (we call it “Extranet”)
- Send a payment to our bank account via Electronic Funds Transfer (ACH or Wire)
- Mail a Paper Check – *NOTICE* our remit-to address has changed as of 2/2024 for check payments
1. Pay Online via our Customer Self-Service Portal
The fastest and easiest way to pay us is by logging into to our self-service portal (we call it Extranet) and clicking “Make Online Payment”. You can pay via any major credit card or an ACH bank account draft. Our system can save your payment method(s) making it even faster and easier to make payments in the future.
We do not charge penalties, surcharges, or extra fees for paying via credit card.
This article covers more detailed instructions (including screenshots) on how to pay invoices online through the our Self-Service Customer Portal.
Want To Automate All of Your Payments?
Note: For your convenience, we are able to set up both recurring fees and ad-hoc pro-services billings on automatic payments. This automatically pays your open invoices using the payment method of your choice, and provides you with email confirmations and receipts after the payment is made.
- For help setting up automatic payments for recurring (monthly or quarterly) platform fees click here
- For help setting up all CIMcloud billing on automatic payment, please send a support task via our customer self-service portal or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help get that done for you.
2. Send via Electronic Funds Transfer (ACH or Wire)
If you are interested in paying your CIMcloud invoices electronically, directly to our bank account, via self-directed ACH or wire transfer, please send a support task via our customer self-service portal or you can send an email to email@example.com and we will get you the information you will need to set this up.
3. Mail a Paper Check
Our strong preference is that you use one of the electronic payment methods listed above. However, we can also accept payments via a paper check mailed to us.
*NOTICE* our remit-to address has changed as of February 2024 for check payments.
Mail Checks To:
Website Pipeline, Inc. DBA CIMcloud
PO Box 161631
Altamonte Springs, FL 32716-1631
Note: As of February 2024 our remit-to address has changed to our bank’s lockbox service and PO box (listed above). This address should exclusively be used for mail-in check payments. Click here for more details on mailing in check payments and our remit-to-address change.
Contact us if you still need help!
If you need additional information or help with anything related to payments, feel free to contact your friendly Finance Department by