CIMcloud measures and charges for the amount of resources (including infrastructure, low-level software licensing, associated support labor, etc.) needed to run your instance of the CIMcloud platform and ERP sync using what we call “Service Levels”. The service level is part of your monthly fee.
The Primary Driver (Transactions)
CIMcloud’s Service Level pricing model is stair-stepped based primarily on the quantity of online transactions you process through CIMcloud each month. Transactions include orders, pass-through orders, invoice payments, returns, and tickets / tasks.
The Small Business Edition is capped at 500 transactions per month (above 500 requires an upgrade to Standard Edition). The Standard Edition includes 1,000 transactions per month and can scale up in 500 – 1,000 transaction (per month) increments.
|Small Business||Standard Edition||Professional Edition||Enterprise Edition|
Your starting Service Level, and its associated threshold limits, are included in your CIMcloud Quote. Please visit this link for current Service Level Pricing.
Record Count Caps (for Small Business Edition / SL-500)
Record count caps apply to CIMcloud customers running on SL-500 (also called Small Business Edition). If you exceed the record count cap in any major table of data, you can either 1) disable/delete records to stay under the cap, or 2) move up to our standard edition / SL-1000 (which also increases you transaction limit and provides 15 worker logins instead of the small business cap of 5).
The following are the record count limits for Small Business Edition (SL-500).
- Cap of 5 worker logins
- No additional logins can be purchased on Small Business Edition (SL-500)
- Note: Additional logins are automatically included upon upgrading from SL-500
- Small Business Edition (SL-500) – 5 Users
- Standard Edition (SL-1000, SL-1500) – 15 Users
- Professional Edition (SL-2000, SL-3000, SL-4000) – 20 Users
- Enterprise Edition (Sl-5000, SL-6000+) – 30 Users
- Additional Worker Users are $25/mo per Worker User
- Cap of 10,000 records in each product, content, or crm-related tables, including:
- Pricing Overrides
- Cap of 50,000 records in each of these history header tables:
- Sales orders
- Cap of 150,00 records in each of these history detail (line level) tables:
- Sales orders
- Invoices / credits
Other (Rare) Drivers Impacting Your Service Level
In addition to transaction threshold limits (for all service levels) and record count caps (for small business edition / SL-500), the following may also require increasing the service level and/or adding speed optimization and performance tuning services:
- Excessively large traffic counts
- Excessively large volumes of data syncing between your ERP and CIMcloud
- Excessively large record counts in customers, products, and pricing override tables
- Excessively large SQL database file size
- Excessively large file storage space
Service Level Pricing
Current pricing for Service Levels can be found online at https://info.cimcloud.com/product/pricing-plans.
When thresholds are exceeded, a member of our Finance Team will notify you of your new Service Level and monthly fee.