The Advanced Add to Cart and Order Entry bundle (Bundle 3M) is a collection of features that provides enhanced functionality for your internal CRM workers and customers to place orders on your CIMcloud application.
This bundle provides a blend of features that modify the options and mechanisms that users can leverage when they are evaluating products, building shopping carts, and checking out.
Summary of Features
- Child Product View – Apparel Size Color Matrix
- Adds a parent-child product child display type that allows you to show child products in a matrix grid view
- Price Display Type (for MAP pricing controls)
- Provides additional display settings and options (on a per product basis) for pricing on the website
- Add-on Products
- Provides users with a drop list view on stand-alone and child products to show other products that can be purchased as “add-on’s”
- Disable/Show Price and Show Add to Cart per Product by Account (uses Product Aliases)
- Allows you to hide or display pricing and add to cart options per product on by individual customer account, utilizing product aliases on the website
- Unit of Measure (Simple) for Sage 100 (standard and sales only)
- Allows you to display the sales unit of measure from Sage 100 on products (using standard UOM and conversion fields in Sage)
- Blocking of IP Addresses
- Allows you to configure specific IP addresses that you want to have blocked on the website – ensuring that you aren’t accepting orders from people/locations that you don’t want to fulfill.
- Requested Ship/Pickup Date is Collected From Customer
- Adds a new input on the payment page where a customer can request a ship/pickup date using a calendar tool.
- Available dates are configurable in the Worker Portal.