This article provides a checklist of onboarding tasks that need to be completed by the Program Manager during Stage 0 of a Classic-to-Current Migration project.
Target Audience for This Article
This article is intended for CIMcloud customers that have scheduled (signed up for) or are in the initial stages of a Migration process to move from an older “classic” version of Website Pipeline or CIMcloud to the latest version of the CIMcloud platform.
In the wrong spot? If you are a brand new CIMcloud customer working on a net new implementation, you’re in the wrong spot. Please go to this Program Manager Onboarding Checklist.
Program Manager Onboarding Checklist
Read each of these articles, watch the included videos, and compete any tasks listed in the articles to complete the Program Manager Onboarding.
- Complete the Migration Orientation Checklist
- Fill the Project Manager Role and Make Sure They Complete Their Onboarding Checklist
- Fill the Lead Implementer Role and Make Sure They Complete Their Onboarding Checklist
- Make Decisions on the Extra Work in Scope and Let your Project Manager & Lead Implementer Know
- Consider Using Professional Services (by an Implementation Partner) for Fill In Any Gaps
About The Program Manager
This article explains more about the Program Manager Role and 6 Key Responsibilities. This is the single most critical role to fill to ensure your overall CIM (Ecommerce and CRM) Program has long term success.