The Merchandising Tools Bundle is designed to give CIMcloud users a deeper layer of eCommerce functionality, specifically related to identifying and purchasing products. While many of the features discussed below seem B2C-oriented, they can also be deployed to give B2B customers a better experience on the site.
Summary of Features
- Abandoned Order / Cart Email
- System email that is sent to specific customers to remind the user that a shopping cart was filled, or partially filled, but the order was never placed
- Advanced Tabs & Tab Groups
- Enables product information (on product detail pages) to be laid out in a tabular format.
- This removes the need for customers to scroll throughout the page to see different details
- Coupon Manager
- The coupon manager functionality allows you to provide coupon codes to customers for various parts of their order
- Coupon Manager – Coupon Classes on Products
- Allows for easier management of coupons that apply to product segments by providing workers the ability to specify product classes (groups) that can be applied to coupons to restrict usage.
- Coupon Manager – Upgrade to Advanced
- Provides the ability to add per customer and per product filters to the coupons. The maximum number of coupons is also increased to 10,000.
- Coupons into ERP
- If coupons are being used the coupon amount applied to an order will be passed in using a miscellaneous item code in Sage.
- The line will be created as a negative qty 1 with the amount the coupon applies to the order so the order total is adjusted by the amount of the coupon.
- Customer Reviews / Ratings System
- As the name describes, this allows you to display customer reviews and ratings on product detail pages
- Customers Who Bought This Also Bought This
- This functionality promotes additional items (aside from the item they’re viewing) that were purchased in tandem with that item by other users
- Product Marketing Icons (4)
- Overlay main product catalog images with marketing icons – which can be used to emphasize special attributes of a given product. If a product has a flag it will display on all product catalog pages, home page under featured products, and through the checkout process.