This article is intended for attendees who requested additional information related to the B2B Ecommerce Playbook | 3PS (Program, Projects, Platform(s), and Solution) Framework presented by Brian Seidel at the YPO Ecommerce Summit on 3/22/2022.
This article includes:
- A link to the content / presentation deck covered in the session
- Links to additional related content that was not covered in the session
The 3PS Framework
This 3PS Framework was created by CIMcloud to assist customers in setting up a long-term successful initiative (called a “Program”) that leads towards the ultimate goal of 1) dominating your market, and 2) automating your customer interactions.
The following are PPTX and PDF versions of the actual session presentation deck used.
Note: Brian Seidel’s contact information was removed from the last slide.
The following articles can provide additional details / context on the 3PS Framework.
- Understanding the Program, Projects, Platforms, and Solution (3PS) Framework
- This includes a raw presentation video going through concepts and examples.
- It includes details on platform size, complexity, and when to hire in-house vs. outsource.
- Ecommerce Platform Replacement Risk Management
- Includes concepts to understand when replacing your platform and a risk assessment questionnaire.
Setting Up Your Team
- The Big 3 Critical Roles (“Hats”) to Fill
- The Critical Roles (“Hats”) To Fill Per Implementation Stage
- This includes details and key responsibilities on roles / job functions related to Program Management, Project Management, and Solution Management.
- It also includes details on these three (3) combo roles: Ninja, Organizer, and Entrepreneur.
- Complete & Distribute the Team Org Chart (PPPS Job Functions Worksheet)
- This links to a tool you can use to assign names to roles / job functions.
- Make Sure You Have a “GWC” Fit for All Roles / Job Functions
Setting Up Your First / Next Project
- Establish Your First Go Live Goal
- This includes some CIMcloud-specific content, but the basic principals covered apply to any ecommerce platform.
- The 3 Steps to Setup Your First (Next) Project
- This covers the basics of a project setup (your goal, your team, your work / plan).
- Establish Your First (Next) Project Check-In Call
- This provides a simple agenda the project manager can use for progress meetings / calls.