Related Products are a feature that the CIMcloud Application offers which allows [a worker] to configure products to show in a ‘Related Products’ section on another product’s page.
To add a list of Related Products to a product:
- In the [worker portal] navigate to:
Product Workspace → Product Catalog → Products
- Once here, [the worker] can choose a product they would like to add Related Products to -or- add a new product and set a list of Related Products that relate to it. [Adding/Editing Products]
- On the Product Add/Edit page, navigate to the ‘Suggested / Related Products’ section.
- Here you can find a SKU by pressing the ‘Find’ button, searching for the SKU, and then selecting it. Once it is selected, press the ‘+’ below. If you wish to remove a Related Product, select the product in the ‘Selected Products’ list and press the ‘-‘ icon.
- Note: A product can have no related products, a single related product, or many related products.
Related Products are added to a product so they can be shown in the ‘Related Products’ section on a product’s page in the CIMcloud Application.