This article provides an overview of the changes in release 2021.R1.4 (CIMcloud internal tag 3.4)
Updates and Fixes
Accounts Query Type (AQT) Updates
- Adds option for new UI that forces the user to select an Account or a Product before displaying info on the pages noted below. This helps with page speed on sites that are experiencing slow load times or timeouts on the pages following. Options to control this on the worker portal and/or the sitefront for users currently needs to be configured by CIMcloud per site. If needed please reach out to CIMcloud.
- Relevant Link for AQT
Image Cache Busting
- Adds Image Cache Busting to the
buildImagePathfunction. This sets a DateTime on a LocalOption record and appends that to all image requests. This value is stored in the database so that it’s central and not unique per IIS instance. Adds new “clear image cache” button to the Upload file page to the user can force the image urls to update.
- The “clear image cache” button is being defaulted off while we work through Clear Cache issues. It will be defaulted on in a future release.
GLOBAL_SHOW_CLEAR_IMAGE_CACHEcan be used to enable the clear image cache button for testing.
Customer Site Maintenance Mode
Adds support for putting an individual Customer Site into Maintenance mode. This will direct the user to a page displaying a configurable logo and message. Optionally, You can set a passcode to bypass the maintenance mode so you can test changes on the site while end users are locked out.
Details can be found in this article – Maintenance Mode Setting
aria-labelproperty to the
.nys_removeelement for ADA compliance.
- Adds New Feature for
Enable Account Display Format Override. This allows for setting the Account Display format using tag replacement.
- Defaults To:
- Supported Tags:
- Defaults To:
- Allows Bookmarks (Quick Access Links) to open in modal if their originating link is set to (e.g. Place and Order, Make a Payment, etc ).
- Adds field validation to Shipping Credentials on the Application Settings page Shipping Tab.
- Fixes form builder error on
- Fixes an issue where posting the Avalara Tax Settings would sometimes create a duplicate
- Fixes username/password tool tips for create account on
- Fixes issue with Login Redirect on Worker Portal.
- Adds filter for “Canceled” orders on the
- Adds new Feature Setting for configuring the
Ship Date Selector Cutoff Period. Defaults to 120 days.
childskumatchquerystring to encode the value.
- Fixes issue where “Allow Product Edits” Featured shows twice on the Workspace Settings page.
- Fixes issue where removing a save-for-later item caused the showcart page to load with no products in the cart.
- Updates ordering object to version 352 to fix an issue on the payment page where if the business day settings are changed and the payment page is refreshed, the requested and expected dates were not being updated correctly.
- Updates the
WORKER-COLLECT-SHIP-ACCOUNTfeature to be part of the
roleproperties to Question Builder Tables for Web Content Accessibility Guielines (WCAG).
- Fixes issue with testing Shipping Credentials when one of the values contained invalid URL characers (#, &, etc).
- Removes Power Customer Features from Application Settings Groups if the module is not purchased.
- Fixes issue with main site record missing the
domain_namefield or the
- Updates the
renumberingdatamove to use a new version of the sql id that fixes an issue when updating shipping_addresses
New and Updated Help Center Articles